Terra Nail Polish No. 36 Watermelon Coral
The Terra No. 36 Watermelon Coral is a vibrant, bright sea coral color mixed with hues from the watermelon color. This is the perfect shade for fun in the sun. This color needs 2-3 coats.
Made in the USA, Terra Beauty Bar's vegan nail care line features salon quality, beautiful and staple colors for all seasons. Our polishes are always vegan, cruelty free and 10-free (sans 10 toxic ingredients normal in nail lacquer). Our polish does not contain: Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Camphor, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Parabens, Acetone, Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP) and Fragrance.
How to use:
- Roll polish bottle prior to every use to mix color as needed.
- On clean, dry nails , apply your favorite Terra Base Coat (No. 19 Garlic Growth or #20).
- Once dry apply your 1st coat of color polish starting in the center and then again on each side.
- Repeat on each nail and allow polish to dry completely before 2nd coat.
- Apply your 2nd coat and allow polish to dry completely.
- Seal nails with Terra No. 20 Top and Base Coat or No. 21 Gel Top coat and allow nails to dry.
- Clean edges and apply Terra Multitasking Oil to cuticles and you are ready to go!
Tips for longer wear:
- Ensure nails are clean, free of oils and completely dry before starting to polish.
- Use a base coat from Terra to create a solid base.
- Allow polish to completely dry before each coat.
- Always seal the color with Terra's No. 20 or No. 21.
- Use Terra's No. 20 Top and Base Coat or No. 21 Gel Top coat during the week to prolong polish.
Ingredients No. 36 Watermelon Coral: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Titanium Dioxide, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer / Styrene, Yellow 5 Lake, Silica, Benzophenone-1, Red 6 Lake, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate.
20% off your first order
Sign up for our newsletters to stay updated and 20% off your first order.