No. 25 Tulip Grace
a 10/free natural nail polish that is safe, clean and beautiful.
A beautiful soft shade of light lavender and soft purple tulips.
Free of these 10 chemicals commonly found in nail polishes: Toluene, Formaldehyde, Formaldehyde Resin, Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP), Camphor, Xylene, Ethyl Tosylamide, Parabens, Acetone, Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP) and Fragrance.
Made in the USA.
How to use:
- Roll polish bottle prior to every use to mix color as needed.
- On clean, dry nails, apply your favorite Terra Base Coat (No. 19 Garlic Growth or #20).
- Once dry apply your 1st coat of color polish starting in the center and then again on each side.
- Repeat on each nail and allow polish to dry completely before 2nd coat.
- Apply your 2nd coat and allow polish to dry completely.
- Seal nails with Terra No. 20 Top and Base Coat or No. 21 Gel Top coat and allow nails to dry.
- Clean edges and apply Terra Multitasking Oil to cuticles and you are ready to go!
Tips for longer wear:
- Ensure nails are clean, free of oils and completely dry before starting to polish.
- Use a base coat from Terra to create a solid base.
- Allow polish to completely dry before each coat.
- Always seal the color with Terra's No. 20 or No. 21.
- Use Terra's No. 20 Top and Base Coat or No. 21 Gel Top coat during the week to prolong polish.
Ingredients No. 25: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride, Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide, Styrene / Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Silicia, Trimethylsiloxysilicate Dibenzoate, Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 34 Lake (CI 15880), Black 2 (CI 77266).
20% off your first order
Sign up for our newsletters to stay updated and 20% off your first order.