7-Piece Minimalist Starter Nail KitRegular price$ 36.00 Sale price$ 40.00
The Terra 7-Piece Starter Nail kit comes with 7 essential nail products and tools to make your natural at home mani & pedi simple, easy and lasting.
- Terra Unscented 100% Natural Cuticle Oil crafted with ultra nourishing and pure Jojoba Oil and Coconut oil (Ingredients: 100% jojoba oil and fractionated coconut oil)
- Terra Crystal Nail File (made out of glass + nano technology to gently seal edges)
- Terra Edge Perfector Nail Clean Up Brush for touching up nails
- Terra Stainless Steel Flat Edge Nail Clipper (Large)
- Terra Stainless Steel Cuticle Pusher
- Terra Simple Buffer Nail Block
- Terra Natural Black Canvas Pouch to hold all tools
How to use your kit:
The Terra 7-Piece Starter Nail kit how to use:
- Terra Unscented 100% Natural Cuticle Oil: On dry nails and hands, apply cuticle oil around cuticles and nail bed as needed. Massage oil into cuticle daily for extra soft cuticles.
- Terra Crystal Nail File: Gently file clean and dry nails from one side to the center and repeat as needed on each side. Clean file with dry cloth to maximize use.
- Terra Edge Perfector Nail Clean Up Brush: Dip tip (tip only) of brush in nail polish remover (Terra Soy Plant Based Polish Remover is recommended) and remove excess remover on a paper towel. Gently remove nail polish as needed - around cuticle, under nails and anywhere stray polish has landed and repeat as needed. Once complete, wash brush with warm water and mild soap and air dry to ensure longevity of brush.
- Terra Stainless Steel Flat Edge Nail Clipper (Large): Lift and rotate top lever. Carefully place fingernails or toenails in-between flat edge blades and trim to desired length (starting at corners and clipping toward center). Finish at clipping at center of nail to prevent nail splitting. It is recommended to not over trim and use nail file for final smoothing and shaping. Clean blade after every use and wipe clippers with alcohol wipes for sanitation. Please note that blades are sharp and should be used with caution.
- Terra Stainless Steel Cuticle Pusher: On clean nails and hands, moisturize cuticles with cuticle oil with an end goal of massaging and softening the cuticles. Clean around nail (and under the nail) with the thin tear shaped side. Using larger curved side, gently push cuticles back, starting in center and then on each side.
- Terra Simple Buffer Nail Block: Ensure nails are trimmed, filed, washed and 100% completely dry prior to use. On ready nails, gently buff the nail in one direction to remove any imperfections, while evening out edges of your nail plate and also removing excess nail oils and water. This is very imperative for the polish to last longer. Once complete, brush buffed nail particles off with towel and wipe nails with alcohol wipes to ensure nails are ready for polish. This step ensures that oils and any water is removed from nail, helping adhere polish to nails.
- Terra Natural Black Canvas Pouch: Keep all your favorite mani and pedi beauty tools in a beautiful, vegan black canvas pouch made by Terra Beauty Bars. Size: 8" wide by 6" high. Lined canvas material with black zipper.
Always 10-free so your nails do not have to pay the price for beautiful polish. What is 10 free nail polish?
All Terra Beauty Bars Nail Polishes are 10-free, meaning they are crafted without the use of ten chemicals commonly found in most nail polishes. What are those ten chemicals? Here’s a list of those chemicals you won’t find in this natural nail polish:
- Formaldehyde Resin
- Dibutyl Phthalate (DBP)
- Ethyl Tosylamide
- Triphenyl Phosphate (TPHP)
- Fragrance (technically we are 11-free when you add fragrance)
Do fingernails need to breathe?
Yes, dermatologists recommend letting your fingernails breathe in between manicures; however when it’s time to get to painting this Terra Beauty Bars Nail Polish comes in tons of colors so it’s easy to find just what you’re looking for to make a fashion statement.