At Terra, we believe in using the most natural ingredients possible for each beauty and home product. The beauty industry is full of products with chemicals that are made to preserve and make a cheaper product. It is beyond me why some products are meant to last more than a year, and they are still called "fresh"! These chemicals may bring harm to your body and this world.
Here is a list of some of natural ingredients and their benefits. It is important, by law, to note that we at Terra Beauty Products and the ingredients we use are not meant to treat, diagnose, cure, mitigate, serve as therapy, or prevent any illness or disease in humans or animals.
- Activated Charcoal – Traps toxins, draws them out and purifies skins.
- Aloe Vera Juice – Contains cooling and moisturizes.
- Avocado Oil – An antioxidant loaded with vitamin E; great hydrator, softener and moisturizer.
- Bentonite Clay - Traps toxins, draws them out and purifies skins. Shrinks pores while exfoliating skin.
- Castor Oil – May help with hair growth. A deep moisturizer to scalp and skin.
- Chamomile – Calming and known to help with sleep.
- Cocoa Butter – Natural moisturizer. Prevents skin dryness.
- Coconut Milk – Packed with vitamin C. Helps with wrinkles, aging spots and skin. Nourishing for hair.
- Coconut Oil – Intense moisturizer for skin and hair. Adds shine and softness to hair.
- Coconut Water – Intense hydration to skin and hair.
- Coffee – Great exfoliator.
- Essential oils – Powerful oils derived from natural ingredients and botanicals through resin tapping, steam distillation and cold pressing. They promote spiritual, emotional and physical wellness. We carefully blend essential oils together based on the purpose of each product and the benefits we want to achieve.
- Jojoba Oil – Promotes amazing skin benefits. Moisturizes skin and hair.
- Lavender* (oil, buds and water) – De-stressor. Calms. Relaxes. Disinfects scalp and skin and also known for its cleansing properties. *Not meant to treat, diagnose, cure, mitigate, serve as therapy, or prevent any illness or disease in humans or animals.
- Loofah Gourd Sponge (luffa plant) – this isn’t a sea sponge, but an actual plant! It helps exfoliate skin. Removes dead skin cells, improving the look for your skin.
- Olive Oil – An intense moisturizer. It is packed with antioxidants and vitamins that promote anti-aging and hydration. Promotes hair and nail growth.
- Organic Floridian Honey – Full with antioxidants. Moisturizing and soothing. Promotes healthy hair and glowing skin.
- Organic Goat’s Milk – Helps with signs of aging, smoothing wrinkles and smoothing skin. Gentle moisturizer and hydrator of skin and hair.
- Palm Oil – Helps with hair and skin. Full of vitamin A. Adds shine and luster to hair.
- Pink, Red, Purple, Yellow and Orange Brazilian Clay – Exfoliates skin. Detoxifies and nurtures skin without drying it out.
- Rosemary – Moisturizes and may promotes collagen development.
- Sea Salt – Cleanses pores, balancing oil production. Great for exfoliation.o
- Shea Butter - Packed with vitamins and fatty acids. May promote collagen development. Hydrates.
- Sunflower – Nutritious and full of vitamins.
- Vitamin E – Antioxidant. Excellent for hair and skin.
- Witch Hazel – Natural astringent. Balance the skin.
- Sodium Hydroxide - Also known as lye. This is what will transform our handmade soap creations into pure natural soap. True soap is made with it. But don’t worry, no active lye is left in the final bar (once the bar has cured through the saponification process).
Amazing natural beauty products made for you.