Terra Nail Polish No. 20 Top and Base Super Coat
Terra Nail Polish is a 10/free natural nail polish that is safe, clean and beautiful.
Every polish needs a super sealer to lock in color and shine! The No. 20 Top and Base Super Coat was crafted to work as a base and top coat, while providing nutrients and shine to nails. Seal in color and prolong nail polish wear.
How to use:
- Roll polish bottle prior to every use to mix color as needed.
- On clean, dry nails, apply your favorite Terra Base Coat (No. 19 Garlic Growth or #20).
- Once dry apply your 1st coat of color polish starting in the center and then again on each side.
- Repeat on each nail and allow polish to dry completely before 2nd coat.
- Apply your 2nd coat and allow polish to dry completely.
- Seal nails with Terra No. 20 Top and Base Coat or No. 21 Gel Top coat and allow nails to dry.
- Clean edges and apply Terra Multitasking Oil to cuticles and you are ready to go!
Tips for longer wear:
- Ensure nails are clean, free of oils and completely dry before starting to polish.
- Use a base coat from Terra to create a solid base.
- Allow polish to completely dry before each coat.
- Always seal the color with Terra's No. 20 or No. 21.
- Use Terra's No. 20 Top and Base Coat or No. 21 Gel Top coat during the week to prolong polish.
Ingredients No. 20: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylsiloxysilicate Dibenzoate, Violet 2 (CI 60725).
20% off your first order
Sign up for our newsletters to stay updated and 20% off your first order.